Complete Accounting, Manufacturing, Financial, Purchasing, and Inventory Software in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
From better accounting systems to manufacturing and inventory software, investments for a growing company often vary and the choice as to which will yield the greatest return is likewise met with great difficulty. But that does not have to be the case with Celeritech’s SAP Business One (SB1) solution.
SAP Business One (SB1), is the ultimate software structured for growing and expanding businesses which can help you manage every aspect of your company, from manufacturing to accounting; sales and customer relationships to financial management. Currently utilized by over 190 Celeritech customers and with over 3,300 users, this ground-breaking software will revolutionize the way you operate your business as it is designed with flexibility in mind and available on-premise or on-demand. With SAP Business One, your company will have what it takes to get up and running quickly and add functionality as you grow.
With this innovative software at your disposal, you will have access to accurate and timely information instead of wasting your time looking around every corner of your resources for details. SAP Business One (SB1) allows key pieces of data scattered all over different accounting software packages and spreadsheet applications to be completely integrated, providing full visibility across your organization. Forget about bottlenecks, tie up cash flow, and reduce profitability as a result of unknown factors. Our software presents crucial information about everything in one convenient solution.
Get real-time reporting that leverage information from all key business areas including:
- Sales Customer Relationship Management.
- Service Customer Relationship Management.
- Human resources and more.
SAP Business One Does it All for Your Company…
- Integrated financials: The software offers fully integrated financials, budgets, financial reporting, dashboards, inter-company, fixed assets and company consolidation. With a flexible chart of accounts design and the ability to report by profit center and project.
- Inventory and distribution: Manage your warehouse, inventory, logistics and operations. Monitor stock levels, track transfers across multiple warehouses, check stock availability, available to promise and pricing.
- Purchasing: Manage the complete purchasing lifecycle from purchase planning, purchase quotation, purchase order (with built in approval workflow) to goods receipt and landed costs calculations.
- Sales: Manage the complete sales cycle: sales quotations, sales orders, back-order management, customer pricing, invoicing and delivery. Use workflow to manage and report on margins and profitability by sales order.
- Mobility: Get the information you want, when you want it. Go mobile with the SAP Business One iPhone and iPad app. Create sales orders, quotes, and service calls directly from your mobile.
- Customer relationship management (CRM): Manage sales, customer service, and support, all integrated with other business functions across the company. Ensure total control of customer acquisition, retention, and profitability for your business. Tightly integrated features across marketing, sales, and service provide end-to-end visibility for the entire customer lifecycle. Track sales opportunities and activities from first contact to close of sale. With SAP Business One you can also analyze customers using data from sales, operations, and finance to identify ways to serve them faster and better.
- Marketing: Create and manage marketing campaigns for customers, leads and prospects.
- Service: Respond to customer service and support calls, and find resolutions more quickly. Detailed service reports related to call volumes, durations, and response times allow you to assess progress and take necessary actions.
- Production management: Create a bill of materials, manage production, and analyze issues and receipts, including shop floor instructions and actual vs. planned usage. Plan your production and purchasing, balancing supply and demand whilst taking into account min / max stock levels and production requirements.
The Business Software Customized for Your Needs
A business system is only as good as the information you can get out of it. Fortunately, SAP Business One comes standard with hundreds of helpful reports, ‘out of the box’, so most of what you need is there already. And the rest? Celeritech can tailor any special reports for you when we integrate as part of our very affordable service.
SAP Business One (SB1), the new way to monitor your business:
- Dashboard or user cockpit.
- Graphical reports.
- KPI reports.
- Excel pivot tables.
- Drill down to source transaction.
With more than 30,000 satisfied customers worldwide, our software offers a reliable, proven, and scalable solution designed to grow with the requirements and needs of your business. With options to address your IT infrastructure, industry standards, budget and mobility, SAP Business One is the one device you need to outperform your competitors and drive further growth.
Do you have inquiries about SAP Business One (SB1)? Contact our business consultants in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, so your company can experience innovative transformation today.